Same-Day Washing Machine Repairs Melbourne VIC
Affordable Rates| Clean & Reliable | All Brands
* Subject Availability
Same-Day Washing Machine Repairs In Melbourne. All Brands.
Is your washing machine failing to turn? Is the drum failing to fill with water? Whatever issue your washer has, you’ve come to the right place.
Quality Appliance Repair is the leading washing machine repair service in Melbourne.
QAR technicians are located all across the greater Melbourne region. Call us before noon and we can have one of them the same day, fixing your washing machine.
Our mechanics bring parts with them as well, so the repairs will be fairly quick. Your washing machine will be up and running in no time.
Call us today to know how we can help your washing machine problems:
30+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Fast, Immediate Service
FULLY CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
1000's Of Happy Customers
Authorised Washing Machine Repairs In Melbourne
Don’t risk voiding your warranty with unauthorised technicians.
QAR is an authorised warranty repair company. Our technicians are certified to repair all major washing machine brands – Fisher & Paykel, LG, Samsung, Bosch, Electrolux…
We offer industry-leading warranties as well: a 3-month warranty for workmanship and a 12-month warranty for parts. We’re the only company in the country providing this level of protection to our customers.
So, if your washing machine is not working as it should, Quality Appliance Repair will have it fully repaired quickly, and the first time around.
Call our friendly staff today to get honest advice for your washer problems.
Common Washing Machine Brands We Repair Include:
- Fisher & Paykel washing machines
- Bosch washing machines
- Smeg washing machines
- Beko washing machines
- Maytag washing machines
WHAT MELBOURNE CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Types Of Washers We Repair
Front-loader Washing Machines
Twin-Tub Washing Machines
Top-loader Washing Machines
Compact and Portable Washing Machines
and much more
Common Washing Machine Problems
The machine does not start the cycle
The machine is slow to fill
The washer overfills
Wash cycles do not finish
The machine makes odd noises when on
and much more
Frequently Asked Questions About Washing Machine Repairs
Is it worth fixing a broken washing machine?
Deciding whether it’s worth fixing a broken washing machine depends on several factors:
Cost of repair: Compare the cost of repair with the price of a new washing machine. If the repair cost is 50% or less than the price of a new appliance, it may be worth fixing. Especially if it is a higher-end or specialized model.
Cost of a new machine: This may be worth looking into if you have an old washing machine or if it has a history of repairs. Also, keep in mind that newer models may offer improved energy efficiency, additional features, and better warranties.
Nature of the problem: If the issue with your washing machine is minor, like a clogged filter or a loose connection, it will be much cheaper to repair than a major problem, like a malfunctioning motor or a damaged drum.
Age and condition of the machine: If your washing machine is an older model and has already experienced multiple repairs in the past, it may be more prone to future problems. In such cases, it may not be worth fixing.
Personal preference and convenience: If you have a strong attachment to your current washing machine, are familiar with its operation, and prefer repairing it over buying a new one, then it’s worth fixing.
As you can see, the decision to repair or replace a broken washing machine depends on your specific circumstances and priorities.
It can be a challenging decision to make. So if you want help, give us a call. We can help you evaluate the cost of repair and whether it’s worth fixing or not.
What is the average washing machine repair cost in Melbourne?
It’s hard to know the average cost of a washing machine repair service in Melbourne, as this depends on:
- The problems you have with your washing machine.
- The make and model of the washer.
- The appliance repair service itself.
However, you can figure out the price of repairing your washer today.
Contact us, and our skilled technicians will promptly attend to your needs.
With that said, QAR clients have the following benefits:
- Same-day repairs. Our technicians are all over the city.
- Fast work. Our team carries a massive stock of parts with them, ensuring the job gets done quick.
- Industry-leading warranties. We protect you with a 3-month warranty for labour and a 12-month warranty for parts.
- Thousands of happy clients and 5-star reviews.
- +30 years of experience under our belt. There’s little we haven’t fixed.
Call us today for a free estimate over the phone. One of our technicians will help you and answer all your questions.
Can washing machines be repaired?
Absolutely, most washing machines can be repaired.
This is because the most common issues can be fixed by a professional technician. Even minor problems can be fixed by some users just by following the troubleshooting instructions in the manual.
According to our technicians, these are the 5 most common issues with washing machines:
1. Clogged filters: If the washing machine is not draining properly or the water flow is weak, it could be due to a clogged filter. Cleaning or replacing the filter can resolve the issue.
2. Malfunctioning motor: If the washing machine fails to spin or agitate, it may be a problem with the motor. In some cases, the motor can be repaired or replaced.
3. Faulty water inlet valve: If the water is not filling the washing machine properly, it could be due to a faulty water inlet valve. Replacing the valve can solve the problem.
4. Damaged belts: If the washing machine drum is not rotating, it may be due to a broken or worn-out belt. Replacing the belt can restore normal operation.
5. Electrical issues: Problems related to electrical components, such as control boards or wiring, can sometimes be repaired or replaced to restore the washing machine’s functionality.
Now, the fact that these are common issues doesn’t mean they can be fixed by anyone.
Some of them, like a malfunctioning motor or electrical issues, need help from a qualified technician. This makes sure the problem gets fixed for good and in a safe way.
With that said, older or more specialized washing machines may have limited availability of replacement parts, which affects the feasibility of repair.
And in some cases, some washing machines may not be worth repairing – the cost of doing so is too high.
Consulting with a professional technician at QAR can help assess the repairability of your specific washing machine and provide guidance on the best course of action.
How to clean a washing machine?
Cleaning your washing machine is an important maintenance task that helps keep it running efficiently and ensures clean clothes.
Most instruction manuals include instructions on how to do this for the specific make and model of your washing machine.
With that said, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to clean a washing machine:
1. Prepare the washing machine: Empty the washing machine completely. Remove any clothes, towels, or other items from the drum.
2. Clean the detergent dispenser: Most washing machines have a detergent dispenser drawer. Remove and wash it in warm, soapy water. Use a brush or toothbrush to scrub away any residue or buildup. Rinse it thoroughly and let it dry before reinserting it into the machine.
3. Clean the drum: There are a few methods you can use to clean the drum:
- Vinegar and baking soda method: Fill the drum with hot water. Add 1-2 cups of white vinegar to the water and let it sit for an hour to loosen any residue. Afterwards, add 1/2 cup of baking soda to the water and run a complete cycle on the hottest setting. This combination of vinegar and baking soda helps remove odours, residue, and mildew.
- Commercial washing machine cleaner: You can also use a commercial washing machine cleaner, following the instructions on the product packaging. These cleaners are specifically designed to remove buildup, odours, and mildew from the drum.
4. Clean the door and gasket: The door and rubber gasket around it can accumulate dirt, grime, and mould. Wipe the gasket with a damp cloth soaked in a mixture of water and mild detergent. Pay attention to the folds and crevices where mould and residue may hide. Dry it thoroughly afterwards.
5. Clean the exterior: Wipe down the exterior of the washing machine with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Pay attention to control panels, knobs, and other surfaces that may accumulate dirt or spills. Dry it thoroughly to prevent any water damage.
6. Regular maintenance: To keep your washing machine clean and in good condition, consider these maintenance tips:
- Leave the door open: After each wash cycle, leave the door of the washing machine open for a while to allow the drum to dry and prevent moisture buildup.
- Clean the filter: Some washing machines have a filter that traps lint and debris. Check the user manual to locate the filter and clean it regularly.
- Use the right detergent: Use the appropriate amount of detergent for each load, following the manufacturer’s recommendations. Using too much detergent can lead to residue buildup.
By following these steps and incorporating regular maintenance, you can keep your washing machine clean and functioning optimally!
How long should washing machines last?
On average, a well-maintained washing machine can last approximately 10 to 15 years.
The lifespan can vary depending on several factors, including the quality of the machine, frequency of use, maintenance, and individual usage patterns.
Factors that can influence the lifespan of a washing machine include:
Quality and brand: Higher-quality washing machines from reputable brands tend to have a longer lifespan compared to cheaper models.
Frequency of use: Washing machines that are used frequently or for larger households may experience more wear and tear, potentially shortening their lifespan.
Maintenance: Regular maintenance, such as cleaning the drum and filters, addressing minor issues promptly, and ensuring proper installation, can help extend the life of the washing machine.
Water quality: The quality of the water used in the machine can affect its lifespan. Hard water with high mineral content can cause mineral buildup and damage internal components over time.
Usage patterns: The type of clothes washed, the load size, and the use of appropriate detergents can impact the lifespan of the machine. Overloading the machine or using excessive detergent can strain the motor and other parts.
If your washing machine is nearing the end of its estimated lifespan and requires frequent repairs, it may be worth considering a replacement.
Newer models usually offer improved energy efficiency, advanced features, and warranties.
But if your machine is still functioning well, minor repairs can prolong its lifespan.
What To Expect From Our Washing Machine Repair Service
What makes our repair services exceptional?
1. Professional Repair Technicians
We have local and insured repair technicians all across Melbourne. Wherever you may be, when you call us before 12 noon, one of our professional technicians will be there with the tools and the expertise to fix any washer problems.
They have the ability to spot problems within minutes and you are assured that your washer will be fixed when they come to you.
2. Reliable and Trusted Team
Our expert technicians come to your home to fix your washer so you won’t have to bring it to a repair shop.
We offer hassle-free, stress-free solutions to your Melbourne Washer Repairs and needs, provided by our reliable and trusted team of expert technicians who know their job well and do it right.
They have years of experience in washer repairs, offering exceptional workmanship and excellent services.
One of the great things about the technicians we choose and we provide is that they are trained to be as transparent as possible.
They will tell you what the problem is, what they will do to fix it, and how much you need to pay. If they think keeping your washer will cost more than buying a new one, they will tell you so they won’t waste your time.
We offer 100% customer satisfaction and make sure your needs are met first.
4. Affordable services
Having your washer repaired shouldn’t cost a fortune. We understand that washers are essential to any household and we want to provide the best services at the most affordable prices in the market.
For your affordable Melbourne Washer Repairs and services, you can count on Quality Appliance Repair to meet your needs and budget.
5. Clean services
When appliances and water are involved, chances are, the result is always a mess. But that’s not the case with our technicians. They have been trained to clean up after themselves, so once they leave your premises, you can get straight to washing your laundry without any worry.
When it comes to Melbourne Washer Repairs, needs, and services, you can trust that Quality Appliance Repair is one of the best in the business. We offer fast and immediate service, fully certified technicians, and unrivaled affordable prices that won’t put a dent in your pocket.
The next time your washer breaks down, call us before 12 noon and we’ll be there at your doorstep to have your washer fully fixed and functioning.
6. All Brands
Whatever the brand of washing machines, we can fix it. Our technicians undergo regular training on popular brands. They have fixed almost every problem that a washing machine can have.
Amana, Beko and Blomberg, Bosch, Daco, Electrolux and Frigidaire, Fisher & Paykel, GE, Ikea, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Maytag, Miele, Samsung, Thermador, Viking and Whirlpool.
POPULAR MELBOURNE SUBURBS WE SERVICE:
QUALITY APPLIANCE REPAIR MELBOURNE
Quality Appliance Repair services the Southern Suburbs of Melbourne. With years in the industry, our highly trained appliance repairmen can quickly and professionally fix your problems. 3 months warranty on labour + 12 months warranty on parts.